How to Get Free Stuff Without Coupons
This is a list of my favorite ways to get free stuff without coupons. The order goes from things that require the least amount of effort to the most. They are all still super easy and excellent for those beginning their quest for freebies! This list will grow as new discoveries are explored. For the sites, you just have to have a valid email address (you may want to make a special one just for this purpose), connect your social media accounts, and take a few initial surveys so they can match you up with products that fit their target market. Then watch your emails for the newest campaigns!
- Rewards programs. This is a great way to get free stuff from items you would buy anyway.
- Pinch Me. Pinch Me is a fantastic website to get freebies with very little effort. Most of the products you receive are sample sized, but occasionally you can get full size products as well.
- BzzAgent. BzzAgent has many cool campaigns for those wanting to test out free products and has been very good to me over the years. I have gotten to try so many cool full size products ranging from food to cosmetics.
- Influenster. There is a bit more effort involved with this one, but the freebies you can get are awesome. You can get big boxes full of free goodies and some are fairly expensive!
- Tomoson is hitting the big time! They have various social media requirements to qualify for free products. But you can get some really cool and unique free products to test out.
- Focus Groups. Find out how I got my biggest score to date! They are also a great way to make a some decent free cash.
- Amazon Review Trader. This is a great site where you can apply to get products at a HUGE discount or even for FREE in exchange for posting an Amazon review. You don’t even need a blog.
- Smiley 360. This site works similarly to BzzAgent. Try out full size products and share your campaigns to your social media. I love the way they package their freebies too.
- CrowdTap. You could spend all day on this site. Look for the campaigns with the “sample” option on it to apply and test out free stuff.
- Contact companies to get free stuff. I learned some of these by accident.
- Blog Giveaways are another great way to get free stuff. Help a blogger out by entering their giveaway and you can reap the rewards!
- Writing Amazon reviews has opened a wealth of opportunities for me. By writing honest and helpful reviews, companies contact me daily to get me to try out their products for free.
*If any site asks requires you to pay money or asks for your credit card information, run far away! They are not legit.
Are there any other sites that you have tried and recommend? What kinds of free stuff have you gotten? I’d love to hear from you!