How to get Free Stuff from Smiley360
Smiley360 is a fantastic site where you can get free stuff just by sharing on social media. It’s free to sign up and so easy to do!
“Smiley360 is an online community of influential consumers who try products, content and other experiences for free and share their opinions with others. As a member, you will receive offers from the biggest brands and share your experience with that brand, as well as with friends, family, coworkers, neighbors and other consumers like you.”- Smiley360
I only just discovered this site about 6 months ago, but have already gotten so much cool stuff for free. You don’t even need a blog!
To get started, you just need to:
- Sign up for free on their website
- Fill in your profile information
- Connect your social media accounts
- Take the Smiley360 introduction survey and answer a couple of questions about your lifestyle
- Then, you can go to the Dashboard and fill out any of the surveys to see if you qualify for free product review opportunities also known as “Missions”
- Next just sit back and wait for them to send you an email about an upcoming mission. When you get the email, head over to their site and answer the questions about the mission to see if you qualify and if it’s something you are interested in
- Once you qualify, keep an eye on your mailbox for your first box of free stuff!
The Smiley360 boxes are super cool. They are nicely wrapped with care in colored tissue paper and come with a bunch of goodies. Typically you will receive a full size product along with samples and coupons to pass out to your friends and family.
Check out some of the cool things I’ve gotten from Smiley360 so far…
After you try out the product, you log onto Smiley360 and go to your dashboard and complete the mission challenges and earn points by a very generous deadline (usually 10 weeks). Here is a typical run down of what you are required to do but it can vary per mission:
- Post to Facebook – Smiley already fills in most of the text for you. Easy.
- Post to Twitter – Again Smiley has already filled in most of the tweet. Just click!
- Face 2 Face – Should be pretty easy. If you have passed out your samples to your friends and family, you can just discuss how they reacted when they received it. Then you just write about your findings.
- Smiley Connect – Write a review of the product on the Smiley website.
- Post a retail review – this can be directly on the manufacturer’s website or another retail site like Walmart or Target. Smiley360 will tell you where to post it. When you submit a written retail review, you must disclose that you got the product for free. And then you will need to submit a screenshot of the published review.
Here is a video from the Smiley360 YouTube page where you can see how it works…
Sometimes they will request that you to perform the activities more than once to accumulate more points, but often this is optional. I don’t really like to bombard my Facebook friends with multiple posts about one product. However as most of them know me and my obsession with freebies, they put up with it and sometimes even comment on them (which is actually the whole point). Smiley360 gives you a baseline of points to achieve to complete a mission. For example, you may only need to get 40/100 points to consider the mission complete. If you want more points, you can do the rest of the options.
You earn points for every activity you perform on Smiley360 from filling out your profile, sharing on Missions, taking surveys etc. Points are not redeemable for any rewards, but earning points allows you to qualify for Missions. And more Missions = more FREE STUFF!
This is quickly becoming one of my favorite freebie sites! If you haven’t signed up yet, what are you waiting for? Click the link below to get started! You’re welcome 😉
For even more ways to get free stuff with very little effort, please visit How to Get Free Stuff to learn more.
Disclosure: All products on this page were received complimentary from Smiley360 in exchange for my honest review. I was not compensated for writing this post, but it does contain sign up links which means I will earn points if you click through and sign up. Full disclosure policy here.**