How to Get Free Cash and Save Money with Very Little Effort…
There are a number of ways to earn free cash in minutes just by going grocery shopping. You don’t even need coupons!
All you need is a smart phone and a few amazing free apps that pay you just for using them. I have several that I use every time I go to the store that I have created a little shopping folder for on my phone.
[Tweet theme=”basic-full”]Discover ways you can earn free cash with little to no effort by doing things you would do anyway! http://wp.me/P6w96Q-2h[/Tweet]Here is a list of my favorites and I will add more as I discover new ways to earn free cash.
Earn Free Cash with Grocery Apps
- Walmart Savings Catcher. If you do a bunch of your grocery shopping at Walmart you HAVE to get this app! You just scan your receipt and it price matches all of your local competing stores and refunds you the difference in the form of a Walmart gift card.
- Receipt Pal is also easy to use. You just take a photo of your entire receipt and you get points that you can redeem for gift cards. The more points you earn, the higher the value of the reward.
- Receipt Hog. This is another app that requires you to take a photo of your receipt from your phone. It also has a bonus game where you can play slots for even more points. They pay you in the form of Paypal or an Amazon gift card.
- Checkout 51 is a site that will send you an actual check when your account balance reaches $20. You just pick and choose items from their featured list and then take a pic of your receipt.
- Saving Star is a money-saving and cash payout app. You register your store card or you can save your receipt. You scan your items, then scan your receipt and get cash back. They also have “freebies” and healthy offers every week.
- Ibotta is a very popular shopping site as well. They have a variety of items that they will give you cash back on. You can even get cash back on staples like milk or produce. You can even join my team to earn even more money together. If you sign up now through my link, you will get an instant $5!
- Inbox Dollars. This site has lots of ways to earn a little green including games and surveys. But I use it for the coupons. They are the same coupons featured on all of the major coupon sites, but they actually pay 10 cents each for each coupon you use.
- Shrink is great for those of you who love organic food. Simply scan the barcode of each item you’ve purchased. Shrink will add all your eligible offers automatically. Then, snap a quick photo of your shopping receipt. Once you hit $10 in balance, you can request cash out via PayPal or Venmo.
- Mobisave is one of my newest favorite cash back apps. It has name brand as well as any brand offers too – which I love. Just select the item you bought, scan your receipt, and get money put directly into your paypal account within 24 hours. No need to build up points or a minimum balance. So cool!
- Ebates is awesome! Download the app on your computer or phone and open it before you start doing any online shopping. Get cash back automatically in the form of a check! I’ve already made almost $300 this year from Ebates.
All of the items listed above are easy ways to earn extra cash just by doing things you would do anyway. Keep reading to learn how you can save money and get free stuff AND free cash without even having a job!
Money Saving Apps
11. Living Social
Both Groupon and Living Social are apps that connects local businesses to consumers by offering killer deals! I use both of them quite often when I’m looking for things to do around town.
They are a great way to save money on restaurants, salons, and concerts.
I always check them first to get season passes for local museums and places to take my family. They also offer promotion codes and cash back.
My best scores so far are an annual pass for a family of 4 for the AZ Science center (normally $22 a person) for just $35 for the entire year And recently I found a great deal on a haircut and style for only $14.99 (a $60 value) but after Groupon bucks, I ended up only spending $3.99! Both apps are definitely worth checking out.
Earn Free Cash in your Spare Time
12. Focus Groups. Find out how you can get some extra cash AND free stuff at the same time. Check out how I got my biggest score to date!
13. Clinical trials. You can earn some really nice cash, receive free medical care for an existing condition, and help find doctors find cures in the medical world. It’s a win-win situation!
Have you found some awesome ways to get free cash without coupons? Do you have any other suggestions to add to the list? I’d love to hear your thoughts.
Disclosure: All opinions are my own. I was not compensated for writing this post, but it does contains affiliate links which means I may be compensated a small amount if you click through and purchase. Full disclosure policy here.**