GoPro Accessory Kit
One of the hottest cameras on the market these days is the GoPro. Now if you don’t know what a GoPro is, it’s this compact little camera that takes amazing videos. And the coolest thing about the GoPro is that it can be used for pretty much any activity from filming your toddlers eating Cheerios to taking snowboarding on the slopes. People can even use them for underwater filming. It’s a favorite of extreme sports enthusiasts everywhere.
But anyone that owns a GoPro knows that the camera alone isn’t enough. If you want to truly get the best use out of your GoPro, you need to have at least a few of the accessories that go with it. And since most of the accessories are sold separately, they can get pretty pricey. So when I had the opportunity to try out this All-In-One GoPro Accessory Kit complimentary in exchange for my honest review through Tomoson, I was super excited to check it out. I made a little video to show you all of the items that come in this 31 piece GoPro Accessory Kit. Wait till you see how cool I look…
Check out all of the accessories that come in this bundle:
- You get 4 adhesive mounts. 2 flat ones and 2 curved ones. You can use these anywhere you want to have a permanent camera mount. But just be advised that once you stick them somewhere, they are there for good.
- 12 Anti-Fog inserts. You can drop these inserts into the sides of your GoPro camera housing to prevent fogging in cold and humid environments. Each insert is typically good for 2-4 uses.
- 1 flat quickclip that you use to screw the camera into different mounts and 1 vertical quickclip that just uses the clips. These are used to quickly move your camera from one device to another.
- A locking plug. This piece is used to prevent and accidental release of your camera from your clip-in mounts. It also fills in the gap keeps the camera from rattling around.
- A camera tether. This basically is a little string that you can use to hold the camera on your wrist or in your hand.
- A wrench to help you loosen and tighten the bolts
[Tweet theme=”basic-full”]Your GoPro is only as good as the accessories that go with it. This accessory kit is great for those on a budget. http://wp.me/p6w96Q-ux[/Tweet]
- A wrist strap. It’s has an adjustable velcro strap to fit the camera on your wrist. It is a little on the flimsy side, but as long as you put it on tight, the camera shouldn’t go anywhere.
- A bicycle mount with 2 additional attachments for different angles of filming.
- A side mount that you can use to attach to the side of your helmet. Perfect for motorcycling.
- A floating grip that you can use to take your GoPro under water. This piece has a blue fabric adjustable wrist strap and a floating cylinder so if the strap comes off while submerged, the camera will float to the surface. The yellow color makes it easy to spot as well.
- A telescopic selfie stick. Now you can even take selfies with your GoPro!
- A head strap which is great to use while hiking or spelunking.
- A chest strap, perfect for sports where you have to wear a helmet. This way you can just attach the camera to your chest for hands free filming.
- A suction car mount. This is my hubby’s favorite. He loves to film his car rides, and he also loves that he doesn’t need to use the adhesives to mount the camera on the dash (although you can if you want, since they are included). Also a must-have if you live in Russia.
- And my personal favorite, the flexible tripod. Since the only extreme sport I participate in these days (ok, ever) is filming product review videos, this is a great device for me. Now I don’t have to have my husband shoot my videos and get mad at me when I make him film it over and over again because my hair is out of place. I can just film myself as many times as I need to and we are all happier in the end.
- Last but not least, they also throw in a free 8GB memory card. You can always use that, right?
The best thing about this kit is what a freaking bargain it is. If you have priced the accessories individually, you will see that most of them start at about $10 a piece. That would make a kit of this size worth over $300! But you can find this 31 Piece GoPro Accessory Kit available on Amazon for under $50. That is crazy! It’s a smoking deal for anyone looking for a starter GoPro accessory kit on a budget.
Do you own a GoPro camera? What do you use it to film? Leave me a comment and let me know!
Disclosure: This product was received complimentary in exchange for my honest review, but all opinions are my own. I was not compensated for writing this post, but it does contains affiliate links which means I may be compensated a small amount if you click through and purchase. Full disclosure policy here.**