What the heck is in my purse?
Livia B Purse Organizer Review
I have a really large bag that I keep all of my daily essentials (and some non-essentials) in. The problem with my bag is that it is a scary, dark abyss and all of my stuff just gets tossed around in there. I had never actually thought to try a purse organizer, but when I had the chance to try one out for review, I wondered why I had never thought of this before!
So you want to know what the heck is in my purse?
Here is a list of what was currently in my purse today (although much of this stuff has been there for years):
- A small bottle where I keep acetaminophen and ibuprofen in. This is one of those little travel size bottles that you can get at the store, but I have had this bottle for years. I just keep refilling it when I need to. Saves money!
- Tampons. Always good to have handy. I have a small plastic thing that comes with the O.B. brand. It’s super cute and compact which is perfect for emergencies.
- My pressed powder compact
- Pen – never leave home without a pen!
- Cell Phone
- Vape and a bottle of vape juice. I quit smoking 2 years ago and switched to vaping. Don’t judge!
- Leopard print wallet.
- Random coupon for dog food which I couldn’t find at the store when I went shopping this morning.
- Tissues – because you always want to have a tissue available.
- 3 lip liner pencils
- 5 lip glosses – I don’t know why I have so many lip cosmetics in there. I tend to throw them in my purse and forget that they are there.
- Nail file – I actually use this quite often. In fact I have a nail file in almost every room of my home. Weird, I know.
- My Ipod
- Business cards
- Rescue inhaler that I’ve had for much too long.
But the worst part is that it is not organized and it is a real pain to find what I am looking for since it is a jumbled mess. So when I had the opportunity to try out this Livia B Purse Organizer complimentary in exchange for my honest review, I thought this was a really neat idea!
[Tweet theme=”basic-full”]Want to know what the heck is in my purse? Aren’t you a nosy nelly! I really need a purse organizer…http://wp.me/p6w96Q-Bh[/Tweet]
Livia B Purse Organizer
First off, this purse organizer is pretty wide. It will probably be too wide for a smaller purse as it is 9.5″L x 6″W x 5″H. But it is great for larger size bags such as totes, or messenger bags. It is fairly short however, so you will have some extra space in a tall tote bag.
But what makes this purse organizer so cool is the amount of pockets this things has. There is room for just about everything!
Let’s talk about the outside pockets:
1 Large pocket which is great for your cell phone
2 Outside pockets – just the right size for your Ipod
2 Side outside pockets which are narrower and perfect for longer objects.
Now lets talk about the inside:
The inside has a super cute leopard (maybe cheetah?) print lining. And it has even more pockets!
2 zippered pockets for safe storage of small items
2 gusseted pockets which expand for thicker objects
4 side pockets for things you need to access quickly
And you still have a large opening on the inside for all of the rest of your crap.
Seriously, this purse organizer can hold so much! And the nice part is, that you can just move all of your stuff easily from purse to purse when you want to change up your outfit and accessories for the day. As an added bonus, they even throw in a little makeup bag which is great for putting your compact or eye shadow in. The bonus bag keeps the rest of your stuff clean in case your compact breaks and the powder gets all over the place – as I’m sure we have all experienced at some point.
This purse organizer also makes a fantastic toiletry and travel bag. Or even can be used strictly as a cosmetics case! It also makes a great vape organizer for vape enthusiasts. It’s perfect for holding all of your mods, juices, and coils. Overall, I think this is a really neat idea and is a lifesaver for those of us with too much crap in our bags.
You can get one of these Livia B Purse Organizers with free make up bag for on Amazon for less than $20.
What is the most random item you have in your purse? Leave me a comment and let me know!
Disclosure: I received this complimentary for review, but all opinions are my own. I was not compensated for writing this post, but it does contains affiliate links which means I may be compensated a small amount if you click through and purchase. Full disclosure policy here.**